Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Shopping Delights

Nothing like a shopping trip with Grandma! I love walking through the city, such a great scene for both food and clothing (oh, and can't forget soap!). I have quite the new obsession with looking at the bottom of products or at their labels, and seeing just where they were made! Its always exciting to find one that says "Made in the USA" (go figure, I live there). It was quite the enjoyable day, and thought I would share some of my findings with y'all!

We stopped at one of my favorites, Anthropologie. There was actually a man there painting the window of the store! Glad to know those windows were actually painted, and they weren't just stickers! It was quite a sight! Knowing me, you wouldn't be shocked at what I bought:
Wish-shea-butter-soap
Lollia soap from Anthropologie
I had about 5 bars of soap in my hand, and could not decide! This one came in the cutest packaging, I decide, and pretty sure it was made in the USA.


We also stopped at Urban Outfitters, one of my favorites as well. Go figure, I bought a soap holder!

While it was sad seeing all of the holiday decorations down so soon, it was still a great time. Hoping to spend more time in the city, absolutely loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment